Monday, July 18, 2011

Why is he doing this?

I have a guy friend who says he loves me and wants a future with me, but then says the most hurtful things in a teasing way, until I cry. When I cry, he says it's adorable and he wants to do things to me sexually. I have tried to tell him that things would be so much better if he would just stop teasing me, because then I would be happy, but he claims he likes the drama and just laughs it off. He never gets mad, never cries or yells. He just says these crazy things in a teasing way. He also claims I am too serious. How am I supposed to react, though, when he says he wants to do things sexually to my sister, or makes fun of my father who passed away? He used to be so nice, but now I'm beginning to believe it was all an act and he is really just a jerk. Why is he doing this? How can I respond in the best way, without looking like a cry baby?

No comments:

Post a Comment