Sunday, July 17, 2011

BOYFRIEND TROUBLE...PLEZ HELP?

this is So confusing to me m 13 and my boyfriend is 15. well that's a lil problem for me because my mom doesn't like me having boyfriends and i asked my dad if hes ok with me goin out wit a 15 year old e said he would hav 2 see if he looks like a good person well thn theres another thing he smokes he hasnt told me that yet my friends said they seen him smoke. that bugs the crap out of me. then another thing is he doesnt act like a boyfriend he picks football over me we hung out the other day and we picked on eachother nwe only had 1 real conversation but it was about sports i like sports but not as much as he does my frenz all think hes cute n so do i and im not the prettiest rose in the garden and my friends are like alot prettier than me and the kept buggin him to go out witme coz idk they were worried bout me not having a boyfriend well i didnt want 1 coz i always end up wit jerks well hes not a jerk hes fun at time but he doesnt act like a boyfriend he acts like a lil brother i dont ike that i had a boyfriend once that was so sweet and he was idk like a boyfriend should he cared bout me we always hung out he would pick me over his friends and sports i wish my boyfriend would stay like he is but just act like a boyfriend i no i need 2 talk to him all my friends say i should but what do i say...and if anybody answers and says your to young to have a boyfriend shut up i dont want to hear it just tell me what im suposed to do n tell me what i need to say because i like him and we already broke up once becoz of his brother tellin another girl tht my boyfriend would go out wit her and she told somebody else whose 1 of my friends and he told me so i dumped him but he called me like the second after i broke up wit him to talk so we got back together but i need to talk to him so somebody please help me out i ned to no wat to say to him i dont wat 2 break up wit him i just want to grow up a lil and act his age but not grow up to much coz hes fun sweet n nice so wat do i do

No comments:

Post a Comment