Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Suicide seems to evoke so much anger....?

It's desperate, I can see that. No, I'm not judging you nor the other members when I say I can see why it too would be a cowardly move. It takes strength to handle some of the issues (if not many) that life throws at us & yes life can be quite overwhelming sometimes, for some people it can be more overwhelming to carry the same load. Strength is needed in so many areas of a persons overall well-being. Strength in health, strength in confidence,in perseverance,in love, in hope etc. To not want to handle the load of life's issues, I can see why the fear or pain may make some want to quit,bail,run,disappear,eternally sleep so they don't have to deal with it ever again. This is a form of cowardice but also a sign of being somewhat dead already,lifeless, without energy,without hope. I do agree with you however, I have seen much anger in family/friends of a suicide victim & they lashed out with untrue reasons as to why the victim did what he or she did & being a coward may not of made up 10% of the scenario. People are good at accusing,blaming telling false stories, hiding behind their own disgusting characteristics while burning someone else at the stake. This is sad and unfortunate but true. "I've seen some very descent people want to give themselves a dirt-nap, I've seen some nasty people too & there are different reasons why some quit this game called life, either good, either bad its always a shame when they do."

No comments:

Post a Comment