Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I can't choose between two guys. help !?

so i have been dating my boyfriend for about 6 months. but lately i haven't been very happy...we always fight, i am always getting pissed off at him, & he has been acting like such a jerk. but normally he treats me very well. recently i have started liking another guy because of my boyfriend acting this way. i now have to choose between the two. the only problems are that the new guy lives far away & id only be able to see him in the summers & whenever i go to break up with my boyfriend i can't bring myself to do it...they both know i have to choose between them & have spoken their hearts letting me know that they both love me. [which makes this even harder] any advice ? ANY would help me ! thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment