Sunday, July 17, 2011

SHOULD I GIVE UP ON HIM?

My husband and I headed to divorce. we do not have a perfect married but we know we love one another a lot. we got mad at one another but always say I love you but now thing are different because of this woman at work that we just hire her a mounth ago since then he is different he pay her more than any employee and buy her breakfast and lunch and put gas in her truck if I say anything he get real mad at me. we do not have a lot of money but he spend money we doesn't have on her. she told me that when she got hire she thought of one man show that mean she will run everything my husband always on her side. I feel like Im got kick to the curve but because I love my husband I chooses to tell him I love him and put my feeling a side. he now make no time for me and doesnt wanted me to be at his work which in the past.i was there all the time or whenever I want now I can go there go there only I have to or needed to. I went there last week and found out that one of my shirt was missing so I asked my husband where or have you see my shirt? before my husband got a chance to answer that lady said she has it at her house so I said why the shirt at your house ?then she said she is going to wear it. so I said did he tell you that is my shirt she said she can go back home and get it for me. I said I didnt need it like now then i walk to my car my husband went with me then he said why am I make a small thing to a big problem I told him he is so worng of did what he did you can not give a shirt to me then give my shirt to another woman he order that shirt just for me size xs i not sure that shirt will fit her. I left there with sad and crying then I got a text from my husband said he is done and he wanted a divorce. should I give up on him?

No comments:

Post a Comment