Monday, July 18, 2011

What is he doing?!???

there's this guy, and he is my best guy friend EVER. we talk so frequently, and he ALWAYS calls me beautiful, cute, adorable, things like that. then whenever he sees me he gives me the biggest sweetest hugs that last like 20 seconds. he always compliments me, and always chooses to hang out with me over his guy friends(which is pretty special, lol) whenever we hang out in public he walks with his arm around me, or holding my hand. i kinda like him, and he treats me like i could be his girlfriend. BUT.... last year when i told him i had feelings for him, he said he felt like a total jerk and led me on and he got all depressed and stuff. i managed to get him un-depressed and forgave him. BUT.... whenever we see each other, he still does the same stuff. we are planning to go into town tonight(as friends.) right now, we are playing the question game where you ask random questions. he asked me what would be the hottest thing for a guy to wear, then i said something and a hoodie. then he said it was too hot outside for a hoodie, implying that he was going to wear what i thought was hot. then i asked him what is something that you have never done, but would like to do? then he replied "give someone a goodnight kiss. i think that would be really special and cute<3" (the heart was included in the text) then when we were talking about what we were gonna do in town, he said we should just walk around holding hands and acting cute together. :) ANYWAYSSS... he is really confusing me and i think i still might have feelings for him and even though we had our troubles a few months ago, he makes it seem like he could still possibly like me. ughhh idkkkk.

No comments:

Post a Comment