Monday, July 18, 2011

I know there are lots of grammar mistakes but had to type it up quick opinions?

The deep azure marble flooring sparkling as I walk into the small tightly nit room. The chandelier adorned with thousands of chrystals so expertly placed. To the left of me , awell-dressed and casually coifed young lady perilously perched on the edge of a soft red regal and velvet chair. Half of her body ,moulded into the shape of the chair , the othe half perched on the edge in her own world. She looked like an out of work Victorian street model. Wow! Then a second glance , I am drawn to the pillar-box red leather shoes with the killer stalito heels attatched , the blue denim skirt and her vibrant coloured stockings that address the eye. My eyes are aching just looking at her clothing. Lifting my head apprehensively and oh my gosh! To my amazement there before me is a crumpled up face like a piece of paper that has been screwed up one thousand times , or a old school shirt , not ironed for days on endd. Observing closer and deeper into her face my telescopic eyes are drawn to the putrid yellow ooze that is pouring out of the strange red lumps on her face like a river. The sick contorted taste of bile arising in my mouth as I LOOK AT THE OUTER LAYERS OF HER Skin pealing off like a termally ill leper. Looking up at the ceiling I am attempting to get her abominate face – a volcano of a face that is out of my mind.A pulchritudinous contrast thankfully evokes as the sweet combination of jasmine , mint , vanilla , rose , a whole rainbow of of scents. The seductive roomspray that covers up the demon face over in the left hand corner is getting closer and intoxicating me. The smell is running up my nostrils burying it’s compelling sent deep within my nazel passages. what grade i want A*??

No comments:

Post a Comment