Sunday, July 17, 2011

What is wrong with me!? 10pts for good answer?

Okay so my ex and I were together for about a year and a half and also like 6months long distance before I moved out to his city to be closer to him. So the last 6 months to a year of the relationship was awful and I wasn't happy at all but loved him so much that i couldn't picture my life without him. He was a lying, manipulating jerk that drove me crazy. Finally one day he dumped me for good and kicked me out of his house. I was devastated because i loved him so so very much but at the same time he made me so jealous and so insane i hated him and was happy he finally released me from this spell. We have been broken up for 6 months now, the first 2 months was very hard for me I couldn't stop crying and i was very depressed. Finally now I am once again the happy confident women I was before he dumped me. I am myself again but for some reason I still have feelings for my ex. At least I think so. I would never ever want to date him again and just thinking about ever having kissed him grosses me out. But I still get jealous when I see people talk to him on FB and i still tend to creep his page from time to time and wonder what he is up to. I would delete him off of FB but I still need to keep in contact with him to go get my things from his house one day soon. I definitely want to be with a different man, but for some reason I can't seem to get turned on by anyone anymore. Like back before I started dating my ex I was a little promiscuous and would love hooking up with guys but now I don't even enjoy kissing anyone. i'm in my early 20's so this isn't a libido problem at all. I'm pretty sure this is psychological but I can't understand why! i don't want my ex back! There is a new man in my life that is actually the perfect definition of what I am looking for in my life. The problem is I can't seem to develop any feelings for him and I have no desire to kiss him even though he is exactly what i want. I still find myself crying over my ex now and then. It comes in little spurts. It's not that I am lonely at all. I am a very attractive lady and always have attention and I Absolutely hate my ex! I wouldn't get back with him for money. I am sooo confused!! What is going on with me!?

No comments:

Post a Comment